Important Privacy Notice
Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) generally prohibits any financial institution, directly or through its affiliates, from sharing nonpublic personal information about you with a non-affiliated third party unless the institution provides you with a notice of its privacy policies and practices, such as the type of information that it collects about you and the categories of persons or entities to whom it may be disclosed. In compliance with the GLBA, we are providing you with this document, which notifies you of the privacy policies and practices of Curneal & Hignite Insurance, Inc.
OUR PRIVACY POLICIES AND PRACTICES
Information we collect:
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information received on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others
- Information received from a consumer reporting agency
- Information received from a medical information bureau
Non-affiliated third parties to whom disclosures may be made:
- Non-affiliated Third Parties to Whom Disclosures May Be Made
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you, such as we have described above, to the following types of third parties that perform marketing services on our behalf or with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
- Other Insurance agencies or companies that perform services for us in connection with carrying out an insurance transaction involving you or your policy
- Other types of financial institutions such as premium finance companies
Our Practices regarding information confidentiality and security:
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic & organizational safeguards to protect information.